Cricket filter dry cake discharge Septum plate
Cricketfilters with dry cake discharge are used e.g. for the filtration of activated carbon or animal fat. These systems create the least product waste (residual liquid content can be reduced to 20 % for specific applications). Cricketfilters with dry cake discharge can also be used, when the solids are the product and the customer wants it as pure as possible (washing is an option) the big valve at the bottom guarantees a proper discharge of the
The Cricket filter® element
- Unique, patented filter elements on internal filtrate manifolds
- small internal volume
- Cake release with minimum backwash liquid
- No solids are disposed of in the filter element
- Wide choice of many different filter media (1-80 µm)
- intensive cleaning of the filter medium possible
- FDA/EU/bSE/TSE declarations available
Amafilter LFC Lochem – Filtration Group Process Systems Cricket filters are based on the current leading technology for cake filtration. The newly developed septum plate range unifies the advantages of PTS polish and Cricketfilters by using the standard type I Cricket element with 1500 mm length, proven drain and top cloths can be used. The range is an excellent solution for processes where space is limited, high flows are combined with limited amounts of solids or for limited flows. Also, this range is the answer for most processes where a polish filter is needed. No internal manifolds, therefore no spray nozzle or height indication needed. this results in lower investment and less maintenance.
- Side outlet, ensuring a completely drainable septum.
- improve safety by reducing the use of bag filters.
- The risk when opening bag filter housings are eliminated.
- space saving through an excellent surface/volume ratio
because of the unique Cricket element design.
- improved cloth mounting thanks to using of the proven Cricket type I element construction.
- Easy to connect several filters, saving space and investment.
- Easy to automate, therefore low maintenance required.
- Very high cleanability due to less internal parts.