Amafilter – LFC Lochem (Filtration Group Process Systems) amaLloy CMP is a stainless steel pleated filter cartridge. They have been specially developed to be used in severe conditions (high temperatures, aggressive chemicals. etc.). AmaLloy CMP cartridges are the ideal solution for liquid filtration as well as
- Pleated construction
- Rated at 99.8% efficiency according to the NFX-45-303
- Resistance for very high temperature and high differential pressure
- Broad chemical compatibility
- FDA approved
- Filter media: stainless steel 316L
- Support medium: stainless steel 316LCenter core: stainless steel 304L
- Outer cage: stainless steel 304LExternal diameter: 67 mm
- Micron rating [μm]: 1, 5, 10
- Cartridge length: 10’’, 20’’, 30’’ and 40 inch
- End-caps: stainless steel 304L
- End-cap sealing: epoxy bonded
- Gaskets/ O-ring material: EPDM, Viton, or PTFE encapsulated silicone
- Filtration area: 0.13 m²/10″ cartridge
- Max. operating differential pressure operating: 2.5 bar
- Max. operating temperature:
- PTFE O-ring/gasket : 260°C
- Viton O-ring/gasket: 220°C-
- EPDM O-ring/gasket: 150°C
- Standard flow rate: 15l/mn/10″
- Air permeability for 1μ: 10 l/min dm² at 200 Pa, according NFA95-352
- Mean flow pore size for 1μ = 3μ
- Media porosity 1μ: 67%
- FDA approved
- O-ring and gaskets have standard FDA compliance
Talk to our filtration expert!
With process technology, design, engineering, manufacturing, and application experts we are here for you! We have offices and agents around the globe.
In the 1930’s Mr. L. Benjamins started a company in the Netherlands which sold filtration consumables and parts.
After WW2 Mr. L. Benjamins and his son started importing and not much later the manufacturing of “Niagara filters” branded as “Amsterdamse Machine- en Apparatenfabriek” (amafilter®). The main products were vertical pressure blades for the food & beverage industry. Soon after amafilter started exporting it’s products worldwide.
Due to rapid growth amafilter® moved from Amsterdam to Alkmaar. The new location in Alkmaar expanded multiple times to offer more production capacity. In those years many filter types were developed. Many filters were added to the amafilter scope of products.
The amafilter® brand is a well established name in the global market for solid-liquid filtration serving customers worldwide.
In 1979, three employees of Machine Factory Arnhem in the Netherlands started their own company to manufacture pressure leaf filters and named the company “Liquid Filtration Consultants“ or “LFC Lochem®”.
The company quickly gained an outstanding reputation as an innovative engineering and manufacturing company that specialized in liquid filtration technology.
Over the years, LFC Lochem® developed and perfected many filtration products. This resulted in a high quality, comprehensive standard range for widely diverging industries.
LFC Lochem® has an excellent reputation in the field of filtration technology and on its ability to quickly respond to specific customer requests.
1 Cartridge type
= amaLloy CMP
2 Micron rating [μm]
= 001, 005, 010
4 Nominal length [mm]
250 = 10 ”
507 = 20″
765 = 30″
1012 = 40″ ”
3 Hardware material
A = Stainless steel 304L
5 Cartridge style
X4 = DOE with flat gaskets
6 O-Ring/ gasket material
V = FPM (Viton®)
E = EPDM
T = PTFE encapsulated silicone