amaFlow multifilament filter bag NMU – PEMU
For a wide number of filtration applications, amaFlow filter bags are an easy to use and economical choice. amaFlow woven multifilament filter bags are mainly employed where straining is required. The woven non-fiber shedding material is a low-cost filter bag alternative.
Features amaFlow multifilament filter bag NMU – PEMU
- The amaFlow multifilament filter bags are all sewn. The filter bag can be supplied with an optional handle strap.
- Bags are quick and easy to change-out.
- Inside-out flow keeps contaminants enclosed in the bag.
- The standard amaFlow filter bags are sized to fit into our baskets and housings, but will also fit into most other housings.
- Special sizes are available on request.
- Bags are silicone-free and are produced in a silicone-free environment.
- Filter bags and bag filter housings are usually employed as closed systems, but open or end-of-pipe applications are possible.
- General chemical
- Food and beverages
- Process water
- The amaFlow multifilament bags are available in nylon or polyester with many different micron ratings.
- The amaFlow filter bags seal with either a Snap-Collar seal comprising of either carbon steel, stainless steel or with a plastic seal flange.
- For open systems (uses outside a filter housing) the filter bags can also be supplied without any ring (thus no integrated means of fastening) or with a pull cord only.
- Filter bags with P flange have standard two handles in the flange (size 3, 4: one handle).
In order for bag filters to function properly, especially with smaller pore sizes, a good seal between bag and support basket is of great importance. For this reason, we have two options:
- The Snap-Collar; a felt-covered metal which clicks neatly into the upper collar of the support basket. The felt serves as the sealing.
- The plastic flange (with handles) which tightly fits into our standard baskets.
The filter bag must be properly mounted into the support basket before starting the filtration process.
Filtration Group can support you regarding the chemical compatibility of the filter media.
Example P E M U 0 1 0 0 T – P 2 – S S – H
NMU = Nylon
PEMU = Polyester
2 Micron rating [µm]
NMU = 100T, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 600, 800, 1200, 1500
PEMU = 100T, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 600, 800
P = Plain
4 Bag dimensions
1 = Size 1 (Ø 178 x 432 mm)
2 = Size 2 (Ø 178 x 800 mm)
Other dimensions on request possible
S = Carbon steel ring (Snap-Collar)
SS = Stainless steel AISI 304 ring (Snap-Collar)
P = Polypropylene flange (size 1,2,3,4)
E = Polyester flange
N = No ring
DS = Draw string
6 Additional handle
HS = Handle strap (standard on size 30 and 65 for S and SS ring)