amaBond LR resin bonded filter cartridge designed for higher viscosity media like resins, inks and paint.
The amafilter – LFC Lochem amaBond LR filter cartridge has an unique design: two-stage filtration.
First stage, an outer spiral wrap pre-filter for retaining larger particles. The second stage (inner layer) will retain particles at the rated micron.
The amaBond LR can filter liquids up to 3,000 centipoise. Depending on the process conditions even higher viscosity liquids can be filtered. The amaBond LR offers the most economical filtration of high viscosity liquids. The one piece construction eliminates the possibility of breaking or liquid bypass at the joints.
- One piece construction
- No centre core
- Nominal micron rating
- Virtually no media migration
- Easy change-out
- Phenolic resins impregnated acrylic fibres
- Suitable for high viscosity liquids
- Suitable for high temperatures
- High dirt holding capacity
- Replacement for 3M Cuno Micro Klean cartridge
- Adhesive coatings
- Printing inks
- Organic chemicals
- Polymers synthetic and natural
- Pigments slurries
- Petroleum products
- Weak acids and bases (pH 5 – 9)
*amaBond LR is not intended for use in FDA compliance applications and not suitable for fluids like oxidizing agents.
- Filter medium: phenolic resins impregnated acrylic fibres
- Micron rating: 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 125 or 150 µm
- Length: 10, 20, 30 or 40 inch
- External diameter: 65 mm (nominal)
- Internal diameter: 29 mm (nominal)
- Filtration area: 0.05 m²/10″ cartridge
- Maximum recommended change-out dP: 3.5 bar
- Not recommended for FDA applications
Maximum operating temperature
- 21 oC at 10 bar forward pressure difference
- 80 oC at 4.5 bar forward pressure difference
- 120 oC at 1.7 bar forward pressure difference