S-AFC3-25 S-AFC3-24 Plastic multi-cartridge filter housing
In specific applications a plastic bag filter housing is preferable to a metal filter housing. amafilter – LFC Lochem (Filtration Group Process Systems) has for these applications the solution with our S-AFC series.
S-AFC is a polypropylene multi-cartridge filter housing.
Cartridge filters are being used in the filtration of liquids containing fine particles, safety filter, as end-filtration or polishing of liquids with minor concentrations of particles.
- Fluid does not come into contact with metal parts
- Easy to use, smooth surface for cleanability
- Quick replacement of filter cartridge without additional tools
- Suitable for multi cartridges with outer diameter of 71 mm
- Suitable for all common types of filter cartridges
- Cartridges with end-cap configuration X0, X3 or X8
- The S-AFC3-24 filter housing can be operated with all liquids belonging to PED2014/68/EU Fluid group 2, if vapor pressure of 0.5 bar(g) is not exceeded
- Filtration of seawater
- Filtration of chemicals (such as acids and alkaline)
- PED 2014/68/EU: article 4 paragraph 3
- Maximum vapor pressure: < 0.5 bar(g)
- Maximum (operating) temperature: 90 oC at 1 bar
- Maximum (operating) pressure: 6 bar at 30 oC
- Filter housing material: polypropylene
- Multi cartridge filter housing per 3 or 6 cartridge positions
- Suitable for cartridge length 10’’, 20’’, 30’’ or 40’’ (inch)
- Closing bolts material: Plastic-covered metal bolts (1.4571)
- Inlet/outlet connection: flange or thread
- Vent plug standard
- Suitable end-cap configuration X0, X3 or X8
- O-ring material: standard FPM
- On-request pressure gauge (large) available
We understand that our customer‘s facing complex processes and environmental requirements. There where a standard filter housing could not be sufficient, our engineers are able to design a custom made filtration solution.