S-AFC1 Plastic single cartridge filter housing
In specific applications, a plastic bag filter housing is preferable to a metal filter housing. amafilter – LFC Lochem (Filtration Group Process Systems) has for these applications the solution with our S-AFC series.
S-AFC1 is a polypropylene single cartridge filter housing.
Cartridge filters are being used in the filtration of liquids containing fine particles, safety filter, as end-filtration or polishing of liquids with minor concentrations of particles.
- The fluid does not come into contact with metal parts
- Easy to use, smooth surface for cleanability
- Suitable for a single cartridge
- Suitable for all common types of filter cartridges
- Cartridges with end-cap configuration X0, X3 or X8
- Quick replacement of filter cartridge without additional tools
- The S-AFC1 filter housing can be operated with all liquids belonging to PED2014/68/EU Fluid group 2, if the vapor pressure of 0.5 bar(g) is not exceeded
- Filtration of seawater
- Filtration of chemicals (such as acids
We understand that our customer‘s facing complex processes and environmental requirements. There where a standard filter housing could not be sufficient, our engineers are able to design a custom made filtration solution.
Download Product PDF