S-AF1 Plastic Single bag filter housing
In specific applications a plastic bag filter housing is preferable to a metal filter housing. amafilter – LFC Lochem (Filtration Group Process Systems) has for these applications the solution with our S-AF1. This is a polypropylene single filter bag housing.
Bag filters are being uses in the filtration of liquids containing higher concentrations of coarse solids, handling batches of (various) liquids and as end-filtration or polishing of liquids with minor concentrations of solids.
- Fluid does not come into contact with metal parts
- Suitable for standard filter bags
- Easy to use, smooth surface for cleanability
- Quick replacement of filter bags without additional tools
- The S-AF1 filter housing can be operated with all liquids belonging to PED fluid group 2 (article 3) if vapor pressure of 0.5 bar(g) is not exceeded
- Filtration of seawater
- Filtration of chemicals
- PED 2014/68/EU: article 4 paragraph 3
- Maximum vapor pressure: < 0.5 bar(g)
- Maximum (operating) temperature: 90 oC at 1 bar
- Maximum (operating) pressure: 6 bar at 30 oC
- Filter housing material: polypropylene
- Available for size 1 and size 2 filter bags
- Closing bolts material: Plastic-covered metal bolts (1.4571)
- Vent valve: DN10
- O-ring material: standard FPM
We understand that our customer‘s facing complex processes and environmental requirements. There where a standard filter housing could not be sufficient, our engineers are able to design a custom made filtration solution.
Download Product PDF