The unique manufacturing process of the Global Filter GRU-V filter elements produces a rigid fixed-matrix structure with true graded-porosity. This maximizes contaminant-holding capacity while preventing the unloading behavior that is often problematic in competitive products.
The grooved outer surface greatly expands the filter’s effective surface area and further increases the contaminant holding capacity. The synthetic fiber/phenolic resin binder offers well- proven performance operating under challenging conditions of high temperatures, high fluid viscosities, and high differential pressures. The GRU-V is ideal for paints, coatings, oils, and many other demanding applications.
Polyester & acrylic fibers with phenolic resin encapsulation.
- Hydraulic Fluids
- Lubricating Oils
- Dimensions (Nominal) Length 9.75 to 40 inches (24.77 to 101.6 cm)
- Outside Diameter 2.56 inches (6.50 cm)
- Inside Diameter 1.06 inches (2.69 cm)
- Construction Materials Polyester & acrylic fibers with phenolic resin encapsulation.
- Micron ratings from 2 to 150
- True graded-porosity structure for high dirt holding
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Rigid construction ideal for high viscosity uses
- High-temperature resistance