amaLloy PA metal sintered powder filter cartridge
Amafilter – LFC Lochem (Filtration Group Process Systems) amaLloy PA metal filter cartridges are designed for the most extreme operating conditions like high severe temperatures or chemicals. The completely welded 316L stainless steel amaLloy PA is available in a cylindrical construction. Together with the different media types, the amaLloy offers you excellent performance in the most extreme applications. The amaLloy is not only suitable for liquids but can also be used for many gas applications.
- Cylindrical constructions available
- High differential pressures
- High chemical compatibility
- Resistant against high temperatures
- 316L FDA-approved material
- TiG welded construction
- sintered powder
- Available with wide variety of end caps
- No extractables
- High temperature process
- Aggressive fluids
- Filter medium: 316L stainless steel sintered powder
- Support medium: 316L stainless steel
- Hardware: 316L stainless steel
- Backflush cage: 316L stainless steel
- Gasket/O-Rings: silicone, EPDM, NBR or FPM
- External diameter: 66 mm
- Micron rating: 6, 10, 15, 25, 30, 40, 60 µm
- Length: 10’’, 20’’, 30’’ or 40 inch
- Filtration area: 0.05 m²/10“ cylinderical sintered powder
- Maximum recommended differential pressure:
- 25 bar for forward flow
- 10 bar for reversed flow
- Pressures depending on micron rating
- Maximum operating temperature: 340 °C (depending on the gasket/O-ring material)
- Cleaning the filter cartridges can be by means of reverse flow, ultrasonic bath, high temperature burnout or chemicals
Download Product PDF
amaLIoy PA metal sintered powder filter cartridge SBR20190430
In the 1930’s Mr. L. Benjamins started a company in the Netherlands which sold filtration consumables and parts.
After WW2 Mr. L. Benjamins and his son started importing and not much later the manufacturing of “Niagara filters” branded as “Amsterdamse Machine- en Apparatenfabriek” (amafilter®). The main products were vertical pressure blades for the food & beverage industry. Soon after amafilter started exporting it’s products worldwide.
Due to rapid growth amafilter® moved from Amsterdam to Alkmaar. The new location in Alkmaar expanded multiple times to offer more production capacity. In those years many filter types were developed. Many filters were added to the amafilter scope of products.
The amafilter® brand is a well established name in the global market for solid-liquid filtration serving customers worldwide.
In 1979, three employees of Machine Factory Arnhem in the Netherlands started their own company to manufacture pressure leaf filters and named the company “Liquid Filtration Consultants“ or “LFC Lochem®”.
The company quickly gained an outstanding reputation as an innovative engineering and manufacturing company that specialized in liquid filtration technology.
Over the years, LFC Lochem® developed and perfected many filtration products. This resulted in a high quality, comprehensive standard range for widely diverging industries.
LFC Lochem® has an excellent reputation in the field of filtration technology and on its ability to quickly respond to specific customer requests.
1 Cartridge type
PA = cylinderical sintered powder
2 Micron rating
[μm] = 6, 10, 15, 25, 30, 40, 60
3 Nominal length [inch]
10 = 254 mm
20 = 508 mm
30 = 762 mm
40 = 1016 mm
4 Hardware material
S = 316L stainless steel
5 Cartridge style
X4 = DOE with flat gaskets
X7 = SOE with fin end, bayonet and external
6 O-Ring material
S = Silicone
N = NBR
E = EPDM
V = FPM