AFL1-S Single cartridge filter housing
Amafilter – LFC Lochem (Filtration Group Process Systems) offers single cartridge filter housing.
The AFL1 stainless steel cartridge filter housing is designed to accommodate a single filter cartridge. The spring seal construction allows for small deviations in cartridge length. The closure avoids the need for using tools for changing the filter cartridge. The filter cartridge housings are suitable for filtering non-dangerous liquids and conforms to the PED 2014/68/EU article 4, paragraph 3.
- Suitable for a single DOE cartridge
- Closure with T-handle or with tri-clamp
- No tools required for changing the filter cartridge
- All stainless steel 316 construction
- Vent and drain plugs are standard
- Available on-request: single cartridge filter housing configuration suitable for X3 end-caps or with tri-clamp closure for DOE
- Filtration of water
- Filtration of chemical
- Filtration of food and beverages
- PED 2014/68/EU: article 4 paragraph 3
- Maximum vapor pressure: < 0.5 bar(g)
- Maximum (operating) pressure: 10 bar at 25 °C
- Maximum (operating) temperature: 90 °C
- Filter housing material: stainless steel 316
- Head: stainless steel 316
- O-ring material: standard FPM, available on-request EPDM
- Standard design: internal construction is designed to suit Double Open End (DOE) or X0, X4 or X9 filter cartridges
We understand that our customer‘s facing complex processes and environmental requirements. There where a standard filter housing could not be sufficient, our engineers are able to design a custom made filtration solution.
Download Product PDF
AFL1-S metal single cartridge filter housing SBR20190430
In the 1930’s Mr. L. Benjamins started a company in the Netherlands which sold filtration consumables and parts.
After WW2 Mr. L. Benjamins and his son started importing and not much later the manufacturing of “Niagara filters” branded as “Amsterdamse Machine- en Apparatenfabriek” (amafilter®). The main products were vertical pressure blades for the food & beverage industry. Soon after amafilter started exporting it’s products worldwide.
Due to rapid growth amafilter® moved from Amsterdam to Alkmaar. The new location in Alkmaar expanded multiple times to offer more production capacity. In those years many filter types were developed. Many filters were added to the amafilter scope of products.
The amafilter® brand is a well established name in the global market for solid-liquid filtration serving customers worldwide.
In 1979, three employees of Machine Factory Arnhem in the Netherlands started their own company to manufacture pressure leaf filters and named the company “Liquid Filtration Consultants“ or “LFC Lochem®”.
The company quickly gained an outstanding reputation as an innovative engineering and manufacturing company that specialized in liquid filtration technology.
Over the years, LFC Lochem® developed and perfected many filtration products. This resulted in a high quality, comprehensive standard range for widely diverging industries.
LFC Lochem® has an excellent reputation in the field of filtration technology and on its ability to quickly respond to specific customer requests.
AFL1 = single cartridge housing
2 Cartridge Length
10 = 10″ (254 mm) length
20 = 20″ (508 mm) length
S = stainless steel 316
4 Inlet/ outlet
1/2 = 1/2″ (not available for cover configuration X3 and CL)
3/4 = 3/4″
1 = 1″
5 Configuration cover
No symbol = T-handle closure for cartridge style DOE (standard)
X3 = tri-clamp closure cartridge style for X3 end-caps
CL = tri-clamp closure for cartridge style DOE
Rp = thread (BSP) (standard)
No symbol = NPT threads