AFE bag filter housing for edible oil filtration
Within the edible oil industry amafilter – LFC Lochem (Filtration Group Process Systems) bag filters are commonly used during several process steps. The AFE bag filter housings are excellent as safety filtration, after bleaching or as polishing filtration of edible oil. The maximum temperature for these housings is 120 °C.
- Easy to use, good interior sealing and accessibility
- Strong stainless steel support basket for low flow resistance and maximum utilisation of entire surface area
- Slightly conical support basket for easy filter bag removal
- Perfect sealing between unfiltered liquid and filtered liquid is achieved by a bag retainer. The filter bag seals with a felt-covered Snap-Collar ring or plastic seal which tightly fits into the support basket
- Liquid displacement cover: no liquid runs over the side when opening the filter
- Liquid displacer units are available to reduce the liquid volume inside the filter bags